Saturday, October 19, 2013

About this blog (Updated 12/19/2014)

This blog is predominately for the rare audio collectors out there, focused more on Psychopathic Records/House of Krazees/etc audio with potentially other artists/genres as well (depending on site growth). Why did I make this if PT is still around? Well, they rarely update and the prices are waaaaaaaay off on the audio so boom...here I am. Some descriptions are taken from PT so props to them. Also, I won't put a lot of singles pricing, etc. It'd take too long and I'd like to stick to the full LPs/EPs. Anything new that comes out I'll try to add in as it comes. This way I won't get backed up. If you don't see the audio release listed here or PT Traders (and it's older, I'm trying to add the newer limited edition stuff myself as it comes out) it's highly likely it's a FAKE and do NOT buy it. An example would be Demon Inside on CD or House of Krazees Collector's Edition on CD: they were never released on CD.

Values will be updated as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment